Saturday, October 4, 2014

San Diego Natural History Museum "Best of Nature Show 2014"

I am proud to announce that this year three (3) of my images will be hanging at the San Diego Museum of Natural History: "Moody Three," "Formal Inequities," and "Venturing Cobbles" will all be featured in the Ordover Gallery on the 4th floor in the museum during the "Best of Nature 2014" photographic exposition from October 25th through Feb 1st, 2015.

I would be honored if you would like to be one of my guests to come out and support me and the other artists at the exposition's premier opening reception from 11am-2pm on Saturday, November 1st, 2014. Please use the contact me at the bottom of the block to RSVP if you would like to stop by the museum (there is no cost of admission for guests of the artists).


"Moody Three"

 "Venturing Cobbles"

"Formal Inequities"

peace,
D."Bodhi"

No comments:

Post a Comment