Friday, October 10, 2014

A SUCCESS! The Rancho Damacitas Charity Event Last Night...

I would like to personally thank all of the great people associated with Ranch Damacitas children's home in Temecula and all of the people in Southwest Riverside County who came out to the charity event last night at Ponte Winery in Temecula wine country with the intent of making art purchases that would benefit the children of Rancho Damacitas.

I would like to announce that I have donated 25% of my sales to this worthy charity from the sales of my artwork last night...in raw numbers, I will be giving Rancho Damacitas a check for $550 to help the children!

The big seller last night was this composition of the sunset in La Jolla under Scripps Pier last spring, entitled, "The Magic Door: Trans Scripps." 30x40 Image was framed in white rustic driftwood and sold to a very nice and happy lady for $1750.



These images also sold last night as unframed smaller metal prints:


Captured in Page, AZ...  "Regal Guardian" 12x20:


Captured in the ghost town of Bodie, CA..."Decaying Duality" 15x20:


Captured on the Left Fork of North Creek north of the town of Virgin, Utah... "Soft Cascade" 15x20:


Captured just east of Big Pine, CA in Death Valley National Park..."Eureka" 15x20:




Thank you from the bottom of my heart for those that purchased my work and enable me to give such a nice sum of money to such a great cause.

I hope this message finds you well and you enjoy the weekend ahead.

peace,
D."Bodhi"

No comments:

Post a Comment