Monday, October 6, 2014

Evening of Art in the Vineyards

Image above courtesy of (c) Chip Morton Photography

This Thursday Evening (October 9th, 2014) from 6-9pm, Rancho Damacitas is sponsoring this charity event hosted by Ponte Winery in Temecula Wine Country (35053 Rancho California Rd Temecula, CA 92592 (877)314-9463)

I am proud to announce that I will be one of the local artists invited to participate in this event, and I will be donating 25% of all my sale proceeds to helping Rancho Damacitas  provide for children in needs of special care and treatment (mission).

If you have the free time available this Thursday evening, please come out to wine country and support my artwork and this fine organization with your presence and/or donations.

I hope this message finds you well AND I hope to see you there.

peace,
D."Bodhi"

No comments:

Post a Comment