Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"Fall in Love" is a new release from D."Bodhi" Smith


New composition of the Dude named, "Fall in Love." This image of the Dude I took during my trip up to Northern California in early November 2014...the title of this image is easily one of my most appropriate. smile emoticon

The Dude's coat literally blends into this scene full of fall foliage...Of course, I truly dig this image as I am quote partial to the subject...

Camera Settings: ISO-100, 70mm at f/2.8 for 1/60th second. Image was taken under a shady grove of oak trees at about 2pm in the afternoon (about three hours before sunset)

I hope this message and image find you well.

Peace,
D. " Bodhi "

‪#‎Nikon‬ ‪#‎D800‬ ‪#‎Nikkor‬ ‪#‎Dolica‬ ‪#‎tripods‬ ‪#‎LeeFilters‬ ‪#‎BodhiSmith‬‪#‎Impressionist‬ ‪#‎expressionist‬ ‪#‎fall‬ ‪#‎leaves‬ ‪#‎dogs‬ ‪#‎Golden‬ ‪#‎Retriever‬‪#‎GoldenRetriever‬ ‪#‎California‬ ‪#‎RussianRiver‬

No comments:

Post a Comment